We kindly invite you to the:
“Innovations in the Automotive Interior”
Thursday, 22.10.2020, approx. 9 am – 4:30 pm
Mercedesstraße 100, 70372 Stuttgart, Germany
Please note the date.
The aim of the conference is to present current technological developments, solutions or questions in the automotive interior from your company/ your R&D institution within the framework of the conference. The focus will be on the networking of the actors along the entire supply and value chain, the technology transfer between research institutes and industry, and the discussion and exchange among the actors.
Topics of the conference:
- Light and lighting elements in the automotive interior
- New HMI concepts, e.g. sensor technology/ communication in the vehicle interior
- Functional surfaces in the vehicle interior
- Hybrid material systems e.g. real material back injection in the vehicle interior
- Smart textiles in vehicle interiors
- (Socio-technological) trends in automotive interiors
- New tool concepts and tool design
- New interface technologies e.g. antibacterial surfaces
Further information will follow in 2020.
We also offer you the opportunity to present your company at the trade conference in the side exhibition. Present your products and services to our trade audience. Please contact Ms. Classen, email@example.com, with any questions you may have.
The ZIM cooperation network “FOresIght – functional integration and new surfaces for the automotive interior of the future” is successfully started in Phase 2 with a running time of further three years with 36 partners of the automobile industry, of it seven small and medium-size enterprises (SME), eleven universities and research mechanisms, ten associated partners as well as eight international SME along the entire creation of value chains (OEM, animal 1-3).
The aim of the network is to develop innovations for the automotive interior of the future in the technology areas of surfaces, functional surfaces, real material back-injection (e.g. of wood, glass, stone, metal), (printed) electronics, lighting (LEDs, OLEDs, EEL), textiles, sensor technology, design, digitisation,
If you have any questions, please contact Linda Classen, firstname.lastname@example.org.